CPE Enrollment/CPE Requirements

We do not offer CPE.  For questions about your enrollment status, you will need to contact the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility. 

Link: Contact the Office of Enrollment | Internal Revenue Service

Enrollment questions, including those about the status of your Form 23, Application to Practice Before the IRS; or Form 8554, Application for Renewal to Practice Before the IRS, should be directed to the Office of Enrollment by telephone, email, or mail. Note: Please allow 60 days after submitting your Form 23 or Form 8554 before contacting us. Telephone:  855-472-5540 (Hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT) E-mail:  [email protected]